School Camp 2016
Latest School Events
- Sports Day14Jun2016
12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
- Go Active Key Stage 1 Activity Morning07Jul2016
9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Go Active Activity Morning Key Stage 208Jul2016
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Key Stage 2 Activity Morning Archery, Street Surfing and Tchoukball
'Our Window To The World'.
Learning To Live, Living To Learn
Desky tha Bewa, Bewa rag Desky!
Headteacher: Mr. Nick Illsley
It gives me great pleasure to welcome you to our school website. Hopefully this website will provide you with an insight into our school, and offer some practical information which will be of use to you as a member of our school community.
Stithians School prides itself on providing a happy, safe, secure and supportive learning environment. At Stithians School every child is special and unique. All our children are encouraged to care for and support one another.
In May 2013 the school was inspected and Ofsted judged us to be a good school in the four areas: achievement, quality of teaching, behaviour and safety and leadership and management.
- “Achievement is good and pupils of all abilities make good progress in English and Mathematics throughout their school careers.”
- “Pupils feel safe and their behaviour is very good. Relationships between staff and pupils are every good and underpin all that the school does.”
- “The broad curriculum provides an extremely varied and challenging range of learning experiences which meet the needs of all the pupils.”
I was delighted with the outcome and encourage you to read the whole report. I see this as a springboard to further improvement and as a school we are committed to achieving excellent outcomes for all our pupils.
At the centre of our ethos is the determination that all children can succeed and should enjoy their school experience while achieving their full potential.
I believe that success in Education comes from an effective Home School Partnership. This is achieved through a close and trusting relationship, both working together to promote the aims and ethos of the school.
I consider it to be a great privilege to be the Head teacher of such a busy, vibrant and successful school. If you would like to visit or have any questions don’t hesitate to contact me and arrange a meeting.