...inspiring - educating - developing...
Naomi, Gully, Noah, Morna, Joaby, Layla, Skyla, Rorey, Mischa & Joseph
* New climbing wall or shelter building equipment
* Replacing broken playtime equipment
* Curtains/blinds for library
* More Ks 1 Clubs
* Planning a 'Kindness Week'
Pupil council will meet with Mr. Manley to discuss ideas, decide on the most effective ways to change and improve the school and then talk to the people who can help to make it happen.
Pupil council will regularly share news and information about new initiatives and the important things which are achieved.
Together we can help Stithians School to continue to grow and succeed.
1. To allow the children at Stithians CP School have a voice
2. To help the school and community be a better place
3. To help to improve learning in the school
4. To raise funds for the school
Pupil council will be made up of representatives from years 1 – 6.
Each class will elect two representatives who attends meetings and gives feedback.
Elections will be run without prejudice or discrimination.
Any class member is entitled to run for Pupil council and the decision in each class will be made by a secret ballot.
All Pupil Council members must:
Meetings will be called as and when necessary.